Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Professional Photographers of Colorado Fall Conference and Awards

I was so fortunate to attend the fall conference and print competition. What an incredible and educational experience! I am humbled and awed at the amazing talent I stood shoulder to shoulder with and pleased to announce my list of awards

Third Place - Digital Imaging
Second Place - Digital Imaging
First Place - Digital Imaging
Best of Show - Forsaken
First Time Award - (given to highest scoring print case of all first time entrants)
Court of Honor Award - (given to top 10 photographers in the state)
Judges Choice Award - Forsaken
Judges Choice Award - An Intimate Pair
Photographer of the Year - (given to highest scoring print case of all entrants)
Kodak Gallery Award for Excellence in Imaging

A special thank you to Rick Avalos for your support and encouragement. You led me, frightened and uncertain, to this moment. With deep gratitude I revere you.




2 Comments:

Blogger erick pozos said...

Hello Deanna.. wow beatuful work... cheers from mexico

Erick Pozos
www.erickpozosblog.com
www.erickpozos.com

7:56 PM  
Blogger Bob Ellis Photography said...

I love this Deanna. Great still!

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home