Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Photoshop Creative Magazine!


Hello Souls! I thought I'd share my latest magazine feature. I've got top billing (my work is displayed first in the feature) in Photoshop Creative Magazine due on the stands August 28th. UPDATE: The magazine was release in the UK on the 28th of August but runs up to two months behind in the US. It is estimated to be on the stands in the US sometime during the first week of October!
I've already received commissioned work from this feature so a huge shout out to Dani at Photoshop Creative for your faith in me as an artist and your continuous support!
This magazine is an enormous resource for learning photo editing and digital art. I recommend it!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mark Hayes Photography said...

Very nice mention there - and a great shot they chose to highlight.

9:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love her sight!!!!!!!!!!!!





love brittany

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home