Thursday, August 14, 2008

Sharing me with you!

The following list contains just a few of the things about me that make me who I am. Some of these things you may not want to know! LOL!
I think I am very real and genuine and I am happy to be an open book, sharing all of myself with you!

I think burps are funny
I'm totally obsessed with Snoopy
I love to cry
Purple is still my favorite color
I drink a six pack of diet coke a day
Some days I stay in pajamas and never get dressed
I drink hot tea and make popcorn on pajama days
I love giving everyone pet names
I love to touch and hug people
I have a deep and reverent love of humanity
Sometimes my affection for others makes them uncomfortable
Blue is my least favorite color
I like myself
I can NOT stay angry if someone has said 'I'm sorry'
I think dogs are experts at perfect, unconditional love
I think cats are retarded
I sometimes cry with deep emotion when I photograph people
I think I'm destined for greatness
I think everyone is destined for greatness
I think you don't have to get paid to do what you're passionate about in order to be happy
I can fall in love with anyone within 5 minutes and really mean it
I fall in love with ALL my friends!
I eat peanut butter straight out of the jar
I think peanut butter is quite possibly the world's most perfect food
I think if dark chocolate was sold by prescription nobody would ever think they needed anti-depressants
I have a crush on Scott Eccleston (of weeklyphototips.com)
I think I will marry him some day.
My favorite musicians are Enya, Hayley Westenra and Sarah Brightman
I always believed giving a man a child was the ultimate gift a woman can give
I see dead people ( no kidding!)
ALL my friends are BEST friends
Saying I love you is easy for me
Asking for help is easy for me
I sleep naked
The people at Starbucks think my name is 'Goddess'
I think creativity is a gift that should never be wasted
I think Dibblee Hoyt has an amazing heart and soul to match
Rain storms stir my soul
I strive to be full all the time. Full of joy, full of love, full of creativity, full of emotion, full of goodness. A full heart has a lot to give.
I'm a giver
I think giving is the easiest way to earn the space I take up in life
I want my heart to be a soft place for broken hearts to land
If I ever won an Oscar I would thank my daughter Cassie because she's the one that teaches me all about drama
I don't like people who hurt others on purpose or out of selfishness
I love little surprises
My favorite word is 'Serendipity'
I think that when you cook, your thoughts, feelings and emotions go into the food
I'm a loving cook
I really enjoy fine things
I like wine, but know nothing about it
I ate escargot once......and it wasn't slimy
I think that people who think love is all about feeling good are destined for broken hearts and they aren't the kind of people I want to love me.
I don't get excited about shopping for clothes
I'm a sheet snob. I have 1,000 thread count sheets on my bed right now.
I am in love with 'light'
I think my feet are ugly
I think ugly feet are better then none
I think babies dream about previous lives
I think Angels are real and that it's not a belief but a fact.
I don't think God cares WHAT you believe.
I think God cares how you behave.
I love seeing the work of photographers who are better then me, because I think they must be close to their dreams and that makes me happy!
I want love to always come rushing through me, effortlessly.
I like to feel yearning. It's a very creative force.
I think it shouldn't matter if being gay is genetic or a choice.
I cannot listen to 'The Little Drummer Boy' (or any Christmas music) without crying
I lost a baby once and I don't believe it was God's will. I think it just happened.
I think nice guys are hot!
I think I better stop now.

p.s.........sometimes I pee my pants when I laugh!

2 Comments:

Blogger Brenda said...

I love this that you are so open, so real, innocent in some way ahhh vulnerable. Isn't that what healing is about? and it's beauty. I am thinking, Women are their most beautiful when they are completely surrendered, owning their feminine. Being the Goddess.

9:41 AM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Gosh I miss you!! You are very genuine and I believed every one of these and could almost hear your giggle as I read them.

2:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home