Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Waiting for him...







Melanie is getting married in August. She came to my studio on Saturday and we spent the morning taking her bridal portraits. She was so lovely. Her big green eyes spoke of anticipation and nervousness. She's in love and it shows in everything about her. I felt so honored to share this time with her and I was aware that even though we'd just met, she'll likely remember me for the rest of her life because of the role I'm playing now as her photographer. I'm excited to photograph her wedding but wonder how I will keep from crying? Patrick and Melanie......I wish you a lifetime of joy and bliss. Visit www.deannagomesphotography.com/Mertz to see her full gallery of bridal images.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scrappygirl2u said...

These are great Dee Dee!

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home