Thursday, July 13, 2006

My eyes


I had a dream last night that I was going blind. It was an unbearable pain for me. Photography is an extension of self for me. It is who I am. What would I do if I could not see?
In my dream I went from place to place, leaf to leaf, absorbing the memory of each curve, shape, color and idea these images gave me before I would lose my sight completely. When I awoke, even the pile of dirty laundry at the foot of my bed held a wonderous beauty of shape, texture and color for me. It was like a much anticipated homecoming, a joyous rememberance that I awake each day starting over, fresh and new.
I challenge you to find what it is in life that pleases you most and truly embrace it. Find that one drop of amazing in everything you see and enjoy it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home